Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Wow! What a day! Not sure if anyone's out there listening, but if you are.....hellooooooo!!!

Bobby told me he doesn't feel right actually following my blog because he doesn't want to show any favoritism to any of the poor who frequent the urinal. Isn't he the kindest, most wonderful-est of all? I mean, really, he is just everything.

And guess what?! I found an almost full tube of lip gloss near a dumpster yesterday, but not inside it, you know, cause yuck, but OMG it is amazing. It makes my lips all shiny and pretty, so when I looked at my reflection in the toilet bowl it was like, wow. I mean, really. I've never really liked how I look (and this isn't me reaching for a compliment, I'm just being real, because that's how you're supposed to be in these blogs #speakingallthetruths), but when I put it on, I feel like a pouty goddess or a glamorous cartoon or something. I mean --- squeeeee!

I'm gonna try putting some on tomorrow and maybe I'll get you-know-who's attention (hint - his name starts with a B and ends with an obby...). Maybe Becky Two Shoes and Robby the Stockfish will even let me cross the line in the dirt to join their circle of fun tomorrow....omg you guys, I'm just so excited about the #gloss-ibilities!

Anyway.........that's all for now. I've gotta do a late night #1.

I'm gonna save the debut of the lip gloss till tomorrow, when there's more light so I can take full advantage :) :) :)

Until then - sunshine and rainbows to all.

So much love,
Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment