Saturday, September 17, 2016

Guys -

I am mortified.

Today I was rushing cause I really did have to pee bad, and when I was trying to jostle for a spot in line, I knocked into Robby and he fell and 100% starfished out on the ground, hard. And he was just staring up at me, but, like, not with his thinking eyes, you know.

And...I so am ashamed to say it...but I just ran away. Like, as fast as I could.

And now I'm hiding out in my new home and omg I'm so happy I don't have those stars up anymore cause I think they'd just make me think of his starfishiness now.

Robby, if you read this I'm so sorry. And if anyone at the amenity sees this, can you tell me...is he okay? Guys, I hope he's okay.

This is why you limit your water intake; so you don't possibly kill your potential future best friend.

Sloppy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment