Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hey guys.

Wow. I just reread yesterday's entry and miiiiiiiiiiiight have over-reacted a little bit, cause I finally couldn't hold it anymore and went to the amenity....and it was like the water works never even happened. Like, at all. Everyone was 100% just like they'd been pre-cryfest. I even asked Little Sally about it and she was like, "What happened?" So, yeah. Life is way good again and it turns out it was nbd, so I skipped all the way home.

OMG - I haven't even told you about my home. I haven't had much in the way of company, well, ever, but let me tell you --- it is CUUUUUUUTE. Now at first you might just look at it and be like -- she's living in a box. But but but but but....I've made it into a wonderland of all of the things that give me joy. So there are flowers growing everywhere. I mean, everywhere. They're drawn with marker and they don't really smell unless I rub something on them, but if you close your eyes really hard and hold your breath until you almost pass out, sometimes it's almost like smelling a flower again. Like super close. And I've made the whole floor of my home into a bed -- cause bed's the best place to be, ever, amirite?! So I've been collecting all of the softest things I can find from everywhere and stuffing it into the floor of my home, so it's like the most squishy happiness ever. But my favoritest of all favorite parts is that even through the stink years, my mommy held onto the thing that was her most favoritest thing from when she was a kid so she could give it to me and when she was passing on, she handed it down to me. And, ugh, I'm like tearing up just thinking about it (but in a cute way this time), cause it was the most wonderfullest of all things -- ready? They are these tiny little stars with little stick-ems on the back. So the roof of my home is covered in these perfect little stars. So even though I'm inside, I have all these incredible little lights of love above me, while I'm spread out on the most comfortable stuff in our town and surrounded by growing flowers on every side...it's just...well, whatever the opposite of Urinetown is. Nwoteniru. Yep. It's Nwoteniru. So every night when I go to bed, all of these things around me tell me it's all gonna be okay and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Woof. That got a little sappy there. Sorry y'all.  This blogging thing is hard.

But..........I added a super cute selfie of me to the side. Did you see!? #soupieforthewin

Anyway, that's all for now!!! See you again tomorrow :)

Love,
Soupy

No comments:

Post a Comment