Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Things I love:
  • Rainbows and/or sunshine
  • Twinkies (my secret stash will never go bad!)
  • That perfectly soft spot on the ground just outside the amenity 
  • Flowers - especially the kind that smell really good
  • Friends (shy and loud alike!)
  • Pigtails
  • My fabulous new lipgloss!
  • Finding a coin
  • Snow angels (I know it's not cold yet and UGC tries to collect it right away when it does snow, but there's nothing better than going out and making them right as it first starts to snow...)
  • My new home (it's coming along so nicely. Let me know if you wanna come by and see it!)
  • Happiness
  • Bobby
If you're having a low day...maybe thinking of one of those things will help cheer you up! And of course, you were all covered in the list above!!! Cause i <3 u!!!

Mwaaaa!
Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment