Sunday, September 11, 2016

Well the mystery of the missing home continues to go unsolved, but the crisis has been averted as I found a new box and am in the process of re-decorating my home now. I think this time I'm gonna draw ferns inside instead of flowers, so it'll be like a jungle!!! And I might be a little pickier about the smells of the soft stuff in my bed this time, cause I think I may have accidentally added a dead animal last time...anywho, that's what my day is gonna be today!

But before I get to that, I want to #berealreal for a second here on the blog here. I have a confession: sometimes I go to the amenity and wait in line even though I don't have to pee, and then I'll get to the front of the line and pretend like I don't have enough money (even though I actually do have enough money), and then I just go back to the back of the line and pretend to count my money and smile at Bobby (and use my lip gloss liberally) and talk to everyone about their lives and continue to repeat this process until the amenity closes and/or I actually do need to pee. So that's why it might seem like all I do is hang out at the amenity...cause I kind of do. And don't get me wrong, sometimes I do have to pee a lot, but...well...most of the time I just want to hang out!

(OMG OMG OMG I can't believe I shared that. I mean, I'm still not sure if anyone actually reads this thing, but just putting it out there into the world is like the best thing ever.)

I hope with me having to spend so much time rebuilding my home now people won't forget about me. Gotta get this house built fast! Don't worry everyone, I'll be back at the amenity again soon and I miss you dearly already!!!

Yours always and forever,
Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment