Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Guys, I wanted so much to keep this blog #purelypositive, but it was really not such a good day today.

I tried out #missionlipglosswillstealhisheart and everything was going great, until I had the Soupiest of Sue moments. Tiny Tom was making another one of his hilarious jokes and I couldnt stop laughing, and then I was cry laughing and then suddenly just crying. And it's not cute when you're making waterworks where the water works. Anyway...as fab as my lips looked, post-laugh-cry-crying, my eyes looked swampy savage and not in a cute way.

And worst of all, Bobby saw!!! Even Ms Pennywise shot me a 'you okay?' look. Ms Pennywise?!?

So my life is over and now I'm just trying to hold my pee for as long as I can so I don't have to face everyone again. For  the first time ever I'm wondering if Urinetown might be better than here.

Stupid Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment