Thursday, September 15, 2016

So I got a little sad when no one responded to my roll call...and I've been feeling like maybe no ones actually even reading my blog, because I've never got any comments on anything, but then I had a thought -- What if all of my readers are just shy? What if I'm the one bringing butterflies of joy and hearts of squee-ness into their lives? What if during my past couple of days of silence they slipped into a vortex of sadness because they couldn't read my words here? And these words here. And this one. Here. Who am I to deny them my voice and how could I possibly have ever thought to keep that from them?!?

So, I'm back, stronger than ever and I'm so sorry I went away! I promise I'll never ever leave you again. You are all the most wonderful people in the world and I'm so happy to have you here with me, even in your silence. You've given me a new reason to live and gosh-darnit, I'm gonna do my dandiest to do the same for you.

So, Soupy powers activate to help us all #winthegameoflife!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment