Thursday, October 6, 2016

Today I would like to introduce you to Hot Blades Harry, Tiny Tom and Bobby's Ma.


This is Hot Blades Harry and he terrifies me. I think he used to be a wrestler or a figure skater or something. He's one of those people that finds objects around the junkyard and lifts them for fun. He's very intense and somehow doesn't need to come to the amenity every day. (Maybe he has a workout for that, too.) I took this photo of him before asking and I thought he was gonna kill me. I run real fast though, so don't worry - I'm okay. I may need to lay low for a couple days though. Ugh. If only I knew his bladder workout.


This is Tiny Tom. He's always got the best hairdos and is really funny. Like really, really funny. Sometimes he gets me into giggle fits (which is the worst, cause I do not look cute when I start laughing that hard #stoptheuglysoupy.) Most of the time, he's pretty nice to me, but sometimes he gets even more upset about things that I do. But he never cries. (Unlike some people...#reallythoughstoptheuglysoupy.) Anyway, he's real good people and makes me happy.


And finally, this is Bobby's Ma. She's really wonderful and sweet and where Bobby gets most of his wonderfulness from. Obviously, I want her to think the best of me, so I'm always very nice to her, but it's so easy cause she's like superwoman. Also, everyone knows you don't mess with Ma. Rumor has it that during the stink years, she took over the grocery store single-handedly and held it off for two years. So she's got some crazy intensity hidden under her niceness. You're the best, Ma!

Yay! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment