Friday, October 7, 2016

There's also lots of other people who come to the amenity, like NotMa (the one who gave me that magic goop -- she's a native american or something and is super mysterious and kind of looks like Ma, but like, not really...you know?) 

And then there's Bobby's Pa (I asked if I could take a photo of him for the blog and he shot me a look that said "Do I look like I want that?" So I repeated sorry 500 times and gave him a back massage. 

And this is Hillary, which you know, I always thought was a girl name, but I double-checked and this Hillary is a boy. Most of the time, Hillary goes to amenity number 10, but he's so cool, sometimes he'll walk the extra 4 miles to "switch things up" and come to ours, which is always like, such an exciting day. He's way cool and usually hangs out with Becky and Robbie in the circle of fun when he comes, cause, well, duh. Anyway, he's awesome.

There are a couple other guys that normally go to amenity number 8 (which, like I can't imagine -- cause they say that as you get closer to 1, the amenities get worse and worse -- again, making Hillary super cool for coming down to a worse amenity. Like so cool.) Anyway, these guys come visit us too, this one has a lumberjack beard (but there are like no more trees, so I don't know what you need a lumberjack beard to do these days) and then there's this other guy who has this awesome poofy vest that I would totally steal if, you know, that weren't wrong and stuff. But I don't really know their names or anything about them. But I'll always say hi, cause that's polite.

And finally, well, it was during the midst of the hallucinations, but I captured it on film, which means it must be true, but I met this stranger one day and he said his name was Tiny Tom. But like, I just introduced you to Tiny Tom and that's not what Tiny Tom looks like, but he was dressed all the same. But that entire day, he was like the best friend I always wished I had and he would laugh at all my jokes and be like super nice to me and help protect me from the scary things. I haven't seen him since the #sicknessstrightfromsatan, but I wish Tiny Tom v2.0 could be around along with Tiny Tom v1.0. I love them both. But probably v2.0 is a figment of my imagination. But there's photographic evidence, which just makes me go, "Whaaaaaaa?" So, crazy, right?

Anyway that's most everyone, but hang on tight guys...cause tomorrow, I'm gonna introduce you to the best one of all -- the one and only Bobby Strong. Get excited. Cause he is oh so perfect. 

Love,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment