Sunday, October 9, 2016

Spoiler alert for those of you who were not at the amenity yesterday, everything has changed.

Bobby is no more and I am no longer the Sue I was. I've been through so much and now realize how wide-eyed and silly I'd been for so many years and how focusing on the little things got me through the day to day, but didn't prepare me for the future. I now know I need to look within for the comfort and joy I seek, and that I am more powerful than I ever knew. I will always love Bobby, but I will always love myself most of all.

I am proud to have been a member of the revolution and yes, even I, *hope* that this will be the start of a brand new day for all of us and will wave my little yellow flag until the day I die.

For Bobby, for ever.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment