Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Phew!

Sorry it's been so long, everyone. It was touch and go for a while there with this #phlemysicknessfromhell. I almost didn't make it to the amenity last weekend (but don't worry Officer Lockstock, if you're one of my readers -- and "Hi!!!!," if you are -- cause I rallied and crawled my way there, cause I am NOT risking getting Urinetown. *pleasepleasepleaseneverevertakemetoUrinetownkthanksbyyyyye*)

So anyway, I'm on the mend finally, but I have to tell you...I might have been hallucinating or something, but this man all in dark clothing emerged from behind the bridge one day (but not like dirty dark clothing, it was like how the rich have all their colors, except this color was just pure darkness) and handed me a cup of something he called "vocal potion." And so, well, I'm pretty sure he was a witch. And normally, you know, I wouldn't drink something from someone I don't know, cause #strangerdangerduh, and especially I wouldn't drink something from someone who might be a witch, but maybe he put a spell on me, because next thing I knew, I was drinking it.

And guys, I think the "vocal potion" from the man in black plus NotMa's goop helped me finally kick this thing.

So....Sue's back!!! And you'll be seeing lots more of my around the amenity again. I bet you all missed me and let me tell you I missed you more than you'll ever know. Like really really. I love you guys. Like, so much.

I'll start introducing the poor tomorrow! Promise.

1 comment: