Saturday, October 8, 2016

Guys,

I can't sleep.

Could be, who knows, but guys I really feel like something's coming, something good, if I can wait. Like really -- I feel like something big is about to happen to us.

And I have confidence in sunshine and I have confidence in me (which I know, is like crazy city and super hard to believe). But I don't know, I just have this sixth sense that if I go to the amenity tomorrow morning with my lip gloss in tow to take full advantage of those #glossibilities, it's going to be a day unlike any other and things are gonna change things forever.

Maybe it's the beginning for me and Bobby. Maybe he'll know that theres a world of love waiting to warm him. And somehow he'll know, and fly to my side and make me his own. Oh, Bobby, that's all I ask of you, cause I'd do anything for you. Here's to us. I mean really, who's like us? Damn few.

Or maybe it's something I could never have dreamed of -- a new beginning for Sue; a castle on a cloud where people who need people are the luckiest people in the world. Really, any dream will do.

#feelingallthefeels

Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment