Saturday, October 8, 2016

I told you I was saving the best for last. Ready?!?!?

Here is a collage I made of Bobby Strong:

Isn't he so dreamy?!?!?!? I mean, not only is he, like, perfect to look at, but he's also super smart and super sweet and super strong and just, well, everything a person ought to be. 

And, I mean, I've told you guys about how not everyone talks to me, or says hi back all the time. Well, Bobby's not like that. He will always wave back or say hello and sometimes he'll pat me on the shoulder or like, almost, give me a little hug. And when that happens you can bet I'm sooooo happy that baths are not a regular things, cause I can relish that touch for days on end...

I just really like him. Really, really. And I'll keep pursuing him until the day I die cause I know we were meant to be together. He's the one that makes it worth waking up each morning, and now that he's working at the amenity, it's one more reason to spend every waking moment there. #bobbyandsue4ever

There's no one else like Bobby. No one.

XOXOXOXOXO,
Sappy, Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment