Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hi Guys! I promised and here I am delivering! Today I'd like to introduce you to Sally, Becky and Robbie.


This is Little Sally. She's still just a little girl, and doesn't let anyone else every play with her stuffed bunny, Edward, but she's really nice all the same. She's really good at stepping up and saying the things she thinks, which, as you know, is number one on my #SoupyGoalList. Also, she totally agrees with me that Bobby is like the most amazing person ever, but she's like waaaaay too young for him, so it's the perfect thing cause we can geek out together about him, but like, there's no competition (#winning). Also, she gives the best hugs and is probably my closest friend, which you might be like, "Really, you're closest friend is a little girl..." But she's like super awesome, so don't judge until you've met her.


This is Little Becky Two Shoes. I don't really know where her nickname came from, cause she's just so cool and I don't want to be uncool by asking, you know, so I just call her "Two Shoes" like everyone else (but you know, most of us have two shoes, so it doesn't really make a lot of sense now that I think about it). But anyway, she is like sooooo cool. And a little scary. But you know, that just somehow makes her even cooler. I keep trying to break the ice with her to get an invitation into the circle of fun...but sometimes she'll shoot me this look when I try to talk with her, and it'll freeze me up for a couple of minutes. Like, literally. I won't be able to move for two minutes. So, I need to work on that, cause I'm pretty sure that doesn't make her think very highly of me.


This is Robbie. He is all kinds of fabulous, #astarfishfortheages and is ALWAYS in the circle of fun. He doesn't say a lot usually, but whenever he does, it's to say the most funny, most truthful of all truths, so he gets mad respect around here from everyone. But really, he is everything. You might remember that he's the one I bring daily gifts to out of respect for having knocked him over at the amenity that one day, so now when I say hi to him, he'll sometimes even say hi back. I mean, not all the time, but like, at least twice, he's said hi back. So I'm pretty sure that makes us best friends now! (I love friends!!!!)

So anyway that's Sally, Becky and Robbie. I'll introduce you to more people tomorrow, but for the moment, it's back to the urinal for Sue.

XOXOXOXOXO,
Soupy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment